12 March, 2010

I Know Everything

The day after the famous dinner party at my house I was eating Jello with Theirry. He came by to listen to my radio and check on me when I found out he’d never eaten Jello before. I went and got the bowl from the fridge and when I made the bowl wiggle he giggled and backed away like a little kid. He liked it when he tried it but I made sure to show him how you can wiggle it on a spoon and in between your fingers too. This made him laugh more and more and then he would tell me to stop stop as he got up or leaned away from the bowl. This made me laugh too. The best part was when he paused and said “Oh Nina, you know everything in the world.” I thanked him but asked why he said that. He replied “Because you make the Jello.” Then I laughed so much! So my friends if you can make Jello then you know everything in the world. He then made me promise when he takes me to his village that he will make the Jello for his mother and father. I told him that I would, no problem.

This was one of those special moments that I have every so often here. I love sharing and laughing with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment